WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 3
- Flash Uploader:
Upload multiple photos straight to Flickr from your blog!
- Video Support
- New easy to use browse panel:
[flickrset id=”72157603240620422″ thumbnail=”thumbnail” photos=”” overlay=”true” size=”medium”]
HOW TO USE
- Upload the folder “wordpress-flickr-manager” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Authenticate with Flickr through “Settings->Flickr”
- 3.0.1 – 29/04/11
- Fixed error with Flickr caching
- Added option to use File system or Database caching
- Fixed issue with the Media Panel not searching and saving photos correctly
- 3.0 – 28/04/11
- Updated support for WordPress 3.1.2
- Revamped settings page
- Cleaned up code
- Added video support HTML5 / Flash
- Changed media panel to use AJAX interface
- 2.3 – 23/02/09
- Fixed several security vulnerabilities
- Redesigned media panel layout
- Changed method for inserting image
- Added option to hide copyright information while browsing
- 2.2 – 22/01/09
- Added an option to hide your private photos
- Added an option to disable the image viewer entirely
- Upgraded insertion tags to conform with the WordPress shortcode API
- Added a new widget that displays the recent photos from your Flickr stream
- Rewrote the upload system for better integration with WordPress
- Now completely supports fopen, cURL is no longer a necessity
- Search function as been improved for more accurate results
- Redesigned the UI for a more user friendly experience.
- 2.1.1 – 8/01/09
- Fixed bug when inserting sets
- Added an option to include a link to the Flickr page inside the lightbox / highslide caption
- Upgraded highslide to 4.0.10
- Highslide photoset support is now implemented
- 2.1 – 1/01/09
- Updated for internationalization
- Revamped media button interface
- Bug fixes
- WordPress 2.7 compatible
- Added Spanish language pack
As of version 2.0.0 onwards I’m going to try and set up a knowledge base of information.
It’s available at http://support.trentgardner.net
A Launchpad translation project has been setup: Click here to view a list of all currently available translations. Very briefly, Launchpad will enable a community of translators to help translate the plugin into whatever language is needed.
How to translate with Launchpad
- Setup a Launchpad.net account.
- Select your preferred languages. This will be the language you want to translate.
- You should see your language show up in this list. Simply click the name to get started with the translations. The system will try to offer suggests where available (retrieved from other open source projects).
- Your translations are saved as you proceed. When it comes time to package a release, your translation will be automatically included in the release for everyone to use. Thanks for your help!